Every level of the SRCS athletic program, from developmental middle school teams to the intensely competitive high school varsity teams, operates with the intention of complementing and fulfilling the school's mission. Athletics provide an opportunity to grow in godly character, and each team member, from the starter to the team manager, will be challenged to demonstrate the core values for an SRCS student.
The SRCS Athletic Department desires to:
- help student-athletes develop their athletic skills, goal-setting abilities, and work ethic by doing hard things, persevering, developing grit, and pursuing knowledge of their sport.
- build Christ-like character and servant leadership skills by extending grace, living with humility, serving others first, and guarding themselves.
- instill the importance of self-sacrifice and teamwork by serving others first.
- foster school pride and the excitement of competition by investing in relationships and seeking always to encourage.
- embolden coaches, players, fans, and parents at athletic events to reflect God's love to the watching world by extending God’s grace in the midst of challenges.
- value and support a student-athlete's involvement in all three integral elements of SRCS--athletics, academics, and the arts--encouraging students to live the significant life for which they were created as they discover their God-given interests and talents.
- model integrity and humble leadership by consistently respecting and enforcing all team rules, policies, and agreements as specified in the Athletic Handbook.
Involvement in athletics at Seven Rivers is a privilege, honor, and responsibility. Our student-athletes are highly visible role models in the school community, local community, and cities around the state as they travel and compete. As ambassadors of Christ both on and off the court or playing field, they are expected to meet high standards for conduct, performance, and commitment.
SRCS is very grateful for the men and women who serve as coaches for our athletic teams. These talented people understand the importance of the mentoring relationship between a coach and a student-athlete and are committed to building such a relationship.
Football - Boys Varsity, MS
Volleyball - Girls Varsity, JV. MS
Golf - Co-Ed Varsity
Cross Country - Girls Varsity, MS
Cross Country - Boys Varsity, MS
Cheerleading - Girls Varsity, MS
Basketball - Girls Varsity, JV, MS
Basketball - Boys Varsity, JV, MS
Soccer - Girls Varsity
Soccer - Boys Varsity
Softball - Girls Varsity, JV
Baseball - Boys Varsity, JV
Track & Field - Girls Varsity, MS
Track & Field - Boys Varsity, MS
Tennis - Girls Varsity
Tennis - Boys Varsity